TOYOTA INDUSTRIES CORPORATION will participate in the International Exhibition of Textile Machinery “ITMA 2019”, which will be held at Fira de Barcelona Gran Via from June 20th(Thu) to 26th(Wed). Toyota will demonstrate 4 Air-jet weaving machines with the latest technology, new Spinning frame, unique sample product by using TICO original innovative yarn “MOSAIC YARN*”, and Electric forklift truck at Hall 4, Booth D-101.
- Air-jet weaving machine “JAT810” - 3 machines
- Air-jet weaving machine “Concept model” - 1 machine
- New Spinning frame “Concept model” - 1 machine
- Electric forklift truck “Traigo” - 1 unit
“JAT810”, the world’s No.1 share Air-jet loom which has achieved greater energy saving. In addition to the proven reliability and performance of JAT810, Toyota original electronic shedding motion “E-shed” widens the potential of Air-jet weaving machine to the utmost extent. At the forthcoming ITMA 2019, Toyota will show “E-shed” for terry towel and car sheet weaving at high-speed operation while keeping high-quality fabric, and also wide-width double-beam dobby loom for curtain fabric. Furthermore, Toyota will exhibit next generation Air-jet loom, which looks ahead of automation, smart factory and eco-technology.
Moreover, Toyota will introduce new spinning frame, which is possible to improve productivity and energy-saving drastically while producing great characteristic yarn. The new spinning frame will be able to propose Toyota’s future spinning technology.
*MOSAIC YARN : TICO original fancy yarn to switch color and thickness by any settings
TOYOTA INDUSTRIES CORPORATION
2-1,Toyoda-cho, Kariya-shi, Aichi 448-8671 Japan
Person in Charge: Yuji Yokoe, Shungo Morimoto
Sales Dept, Textile Machinery Division
- Toyota Industries Corporation Gains the Highest rating in Survey by CDP December 14, 2022
- Toyota Industries Corporation Releases the New JAT910 Air-Jet Loom December 1, 2022
- ITMA 2019 June 4, 2019
- Letter to Our Customers & Vendors October 16, 2016